GSWP 38 – Call for Black, Coloured and Indian Players

To whom it may concern;
Please pass this message on to persons who might be able to help;

I am concerned about the lack of entries of Black, Coloured and Indian players in the Gauteng Provincial Water Polo trials for the SA Schools Tournament.

Players who cannot afford the entry fee will be sponsored in full by GSWP.

If there is a need for transport to and from the Wahoo Aquatic centre this Sunday 1 June 2008 where the boys trials will take place, GSWP will try to arrange it for players who cannot get there on their own.

If you know of any good swimmers that we can teach to play water polo I would also really appreciate a call on my cell 076 800 6983.

If you cannot afford the call please send me a “please call me” or give me a missed call to discuss the person.

There is a real need for both male and female players.


Yours in polo

Marius Buys
Chairman
29 May 2008